February flew by for our little family. Josh stayed really busy after work and on weekends making our 2-seater rhino into a 4-seater so the girls can join us on rides. He finished it all up, and I will be posting some cute pictures of our whole family on a rhino ride soon. The girls kept me very busy as usual. Something amazing did happen in February. The girls FINALLY started sleeping through the night! It did not happen by accident. I decided to wean them off of their 2 night feedings. It was a rough month but eventually I got them to sleep until 6 am, sometimes even 7 am. February is definitely the month that I finally began feeling like my old self again. It's amazing what 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep can do for a person.
The girls really like "playing" with each other, meaning sticking their fingers in each others eyes and mouth : ) Luckily we've only had a few scratches and very little crying about it so far.
The girls continued to try out new baby foods. Their favorite vegetable seems to be sweet potatoes. It's been hilarious to see their facial expressions when they try something new. I could tell they didn't like most of the vegetables, but they were troopers and still ate away with looks of disgust on their faces.
An oh so romantic 1st Valentine's Day for the girls. I just love their matching bibs to celebrate the special day. Thanks Mom/Grandma!
The girls turned 7 months...yay!
I'm not quite sure what I would do without their exersaucers! They often babble back and forth to each other while they're playing like this. It's pretty entertaining!
Monday, April 4, 2011
An Oh So Romantic February
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So fun! Let's do dinner next week. I wanna see those two cuties in person (and you and Josh, of course)!
Post a Comment