Josh turned 27 last month. Yes, I am almost 3 years older than my hubby...what do they call that type of woman...a cougar? haha! It was a much more fun birthday/birthday weekend than last year that's for sure(in the hospital with pregnancy complications). Josh took the day off from work on his actual birthday. I baked a cake for him all by myself that day. Yes that was the first time ever I have done that, and the cake was delicious. I just need to do some serious work on the decorating part. The girls and I sang happy birthday to Josh, and the girls got their first taste of cake. Tamryn LOVED the cake and dug right in and kept on eating until we took the cake away. Tatum was the complete opposite. As soon as she touched the frosting she started crying. I don't think she liked how it felt. Then she really lost it when Josh got her to taste the frosting. It was sad and hilarious at the same time. Gotta love my girls that always seem to be different in the strangest ways : ) The next day, we had a barbecue at Bob and Kelly's house to celebrate Josh AND Bob's birthdays since they were only a few days apart from each other. We got to see a lot of our friends and the food was delicious. The weather was nice and sunny too. Josh dislikes birthday parties, especially when it's his, so I did have to listen to quite a bit of complaining the day of the party...oh well! He wouldn't admit it, but I could tell he ended up having a lot of fun.
Love how Josh and Bob switched the numbers? Josh-not 72; Bob-not 25
Mason was determined to go swimming, even if the water was FREEZING. It took a lot of persuading and creativity to make adult swim shorts fit the little guy, but he got his wish and swam.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Happy Birthday Josh/Daddy!!
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment