Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tracey's Baby Shower

Last weekend I helped throw my good friend Tracey a baby shower. I worked with Judy, Julie, and Debbie to throw her a baby shower she would never forget : ) We all worked hard, and I think it turned out great! Tracey seemed to like all of the fun activities, food, and gifts. I can't wait to meet baby Ethan this July...or maybe August (Just kidding Tracey!) : )


The Cake Table-It's hard to see but she had the cutest candy bar favor. It cost her a printer, but they turned out beautiful!

Debbie, Julie, Tracey, Me, and Judy-The Baby Mama and her wonderful friends that planned her baby shower


Tracey and Grandma Patty


The super cute diaper cake Judy made


The Onesie Station-Everyone had to decorate a onesie for little Ethan


The Scrapbook Station-Everyone had to make a page for Ethan's first year baby book


Debbie and her girl Claire-Isn't she adorable in her hot pink cast : )

2 comments:

Taylor said...

wowzers melissa

Taylor said...

You did a fantasric job<3