Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Melissa's Easter

While Josh was out in the middle of the desert, I decided to go ahead with our Easter plans kind of without him. I doubt I would have been much help to him. My parents, Jared, Taylor, Grammy, Lisa, Jordan, Aaron, and Brittany (I hope I spelled her name right!) were all there. There was delicious food and the money egg hunt too. I made $130 this year! Jared got less finally!!! I'm probably too old, but the deal in the family is until the grandkids have their own kids, they can participate. Lucky for me! I was extra annoying this year too. I was chasing everyone around with a camera most of the time telling them I needed pictures for my new blog.



Looking for my $$$ eggs


The whole family was out there looking for eggs



Taylor and Lisa doing something with the real eggs


Jordan, Brittany, and Aaron


Jared trying to show off his biceps


Hanging out with Grammy

2 comments:

Amy Rindy said...

Melissa! I'm so glad you started a blog! I loved seeing pics of all your family. I haven't seen Grammy in forever and I can't believe how grown up Jared and Taylor look! Keep up the bloggin'!

Taylor said...

I look disgusting!