Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 2!

Well I think I have sent out the web address to everyone I want to share this blog with. I do want to say sorry for no pictures...yet. All of my pics are on my Vegas computer, and I am spending my spring break in Logandale. I also left my water damaged camera at work. So that means I will be borrowing my Mom's camera (sorry Mom!) to capture this weekend's events. Then I will be back to my water damaged camera. Maybe it's time for a new camera...Anyhow check back again. I promise some pics and details will be added soon. I hope everyone is having a fabulous spring break and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Melissa and Josh too!
I am going to help you with your pictures and send you some this weekend so you can start your photo collections.
Keep an eye out for 'em!
Love, Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

My hubbie Steve loves Vista...he could help you out. BUT -- you would have to come visit us :)

Melissa said...

Hey anonymous...is this Kim? That's the only one I can think of with a hubbie named Steve that lives here in Vegas.