Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Anniversary

Yesterday was our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! We both worked, so we were a little tired by the time we got home, but we still managed to go to dinner and a movie. I just snapped this quick pic of us before we went out...nothing special. He was in a way better mood than it looks. Seriously, he sees a camera and instantly makes mean and grumpy faces until the camera is put away. I can't believe it's already been 2 years! I still remember our wedding like it was yesterday. I'm a lucky girl to have such a great husband. I honestly never thought I would be married at 25, but when you meet the right one, you just have to dive right in : ) As I told Josh, we have 2 years down and many more to come!


Our Wedding Day
April 21, 2007

0 comments: