So I am really not liking technology, specifically Windows Vista and Windows Media Center. I used my new laptop to try to get some pics on my computer. Lisa was nice enough to let me use her SD card. Somehow without realizing it, I reformatted her SD card. We think she can at least get the pics burned at a store. I will feel SOOOOO bad if I lost all of her pics. I still don't know how to save pics onto my new computer. I need to take a Windows Vista class before I throw the laptop out the window. Oh and I found out my blog made it very hard to leave any comments. I fixed that successfully. So please leave comments! It's easy to do now! Even though I hate computers right now, I WILL figure out this blogging thing : )
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment