Mother's Day was a busy one for us this year. We went to breakfast with Josh's Mom and brother. There aren't any pictures, but the food was delicious and it was fun to hang out with them for a few hours. Then Josh and I went to my parents house for the rest of the day. We ate, talked, and all the Mom's opened gifts. I was surprised that I even got a card : ) I kind of thought I wasn't technically a Mama until AFTER they were born, but it was a nice surprise!
My Mom, me, and the girls
My Mom and all of her kiddos : ) Yes even Jared made an appearance after he got off of work.
Grammy and all of her grandkiddos : )
After a few hours, Josh PASSED out...SOOOO not like him! He had stayed up late the night before watching a movie and got up super early, so I'm guessing his body just kind of shut down...poor guy!
Grammy with her two daughters (Mom and Lisa)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Mother's Day
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Mothers Day! I think you can be considered a Mom.
Post a Comment