Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sneak Peak at the Girls

A few weeks ago, some of my family and friends joined Josh and I for a 3-d sneak peak of our little girls. It was fun and kind of sad to watch! They were both active and somewhat difficult to get good pictures of, and they both REALLY seemed to enjoy kicking each other right in the faces over and over again. Once when we were zeroing in on one of their faces, she actually had a horribly sad and crying face right after she got kicked in the nose. It made me so sad! They are both still so adorable, and we think they look a lot alike : ) We can't wait to meet them face to face in just a few months!

Baby A-I love this one, because it shows her face, arm, cute little fingers...and her sister's lovely ankle and foot too!

Baby A again getting kicked right in the face...poor girl!

Baby B-She's a cutie too!

Baby B again-I love how we can see her face, hand, and part of her body and leg.

0 comments: