A few weekends ago, we had a barbecue at our friend Bob's place out in the valley (Logandale, Overton, Moapa, Glendale). We invited mostly our friends that live there along with family we're close with. We made sure to not make it too baby showerish with very few decorations...just a lot of food! It was fun to see everyone, and the weather was perfect! We got SOOOOO much stuff for the girls too. When we got home that evening, I immediately passed out on the couch while Josh stayed up until 3 a.m. putting things together and organizing everything! He is very into getting everything ready for our girls : )
Yes there was even swimming! Here's some of our friends hanging out in the jacuzzi.
I attempted to eat some food...really!
My parents told me over and over they were not going to be able to make it...then surprise! I was SOOO happy they came!
We still can't believe how sweet and giving everyone was! We SOOOO appreciate all of the wonderful gifts!
My friend Krystine made the most adorable diaper cake ever...this picture doesn't do it justice. It's going to be hard to take it apart someday.
It was fun to have Josh there to open gifts with me. My favorite part was when someone got the girls matching little skirts. He was seriously disturbed by it and told everyone that his girls would NOT ever be wearing something that short. It was pretty funny!
Six months pregnant and growing bigger and bigger!!
Josh trying to compete with my belly...I think I'm still bigger : )
Thursday, May 20, 2010
The "NOT a Baby Shower" Barbecue
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment