Thursday, June 10, 2010

April Showers Bring...May Baby Showers : )

I was lucky enough to get three baby showers thrown for me and the twins...all in May : ) I wanted them kind of earlier since twins tend to come a little earlier and I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable real quickly. I already posted the "NOT a baby shower" barbecue pictures on here. Below are a few pictures from the other two May Baby Showers. Finding pictures I can stand putting on my blog is getting tougher and tougher these days. I am looking and feeling soooooo fat and chubby these days, especially in pictures. I'm hoping I get back to normal quickly once the twins are born.

My Mom and Aunt Lisa threw me a baby shower in Vegas. I absolutely love the matching Raggedy Ann/Andy dolls, afghans, and ducks! The cake was delicious too. It says "Happy Labor Day" and there are two storks on it.

One perk of baby showers...you get to see old friends! Here I am with one of my close friends from my teenage years Michella and another close friend from college Suzie with her cute kiddos.

More friends...Meja and Lori (friends that I teach with); Kristen (another close friend from my teenage and college years) and Tracey (close friend from college)

I got soooo many gifts. It was overwhelming how giving everyone has been for the twins.

Some more guests...LeeAnn (cousin), Aunt Shirleen, Juliet (newest cousin), Michelle (Jenae's mother-in-law) and Jenae (cousin)

Karen (close family friend) and Grandma Peterson/soon to be Great Grandma Peterson to the twins : )

The day before...my Grammy treated me to a manicure and pedicure. I only get one on special occasions, like if I'm in someone's wedding or if I'm getting married, so it's been awhile! It was a nice little treat : )

My sister Taylor on the other hand regularly enjoys manicures and pedicures as you can tell by the picture : )

Up next...baby shower #3! The other first grade teachers at my work threw me a shower at work. It was so sweet of them. Their decorations were beautiful, and the food was delicious!

I was again amazed at how giving the staff at my work are! I couldn't believe how many gifts and warm wishes I received for the twins at the shower.


This cake was absolutely delicious especially if you like chocolate...the best cake I've tasted since well maybe my wedding cake!

1 comments:

Megan Kolhoss said...

I think you look great! I love your dress.