Monday, October 5, 2009

Comment Loser : (

A friend of mine Tosha let me know the other day that she couldn't comment on my blog and she very kindly added that it might be why I NEVER get any comments from anyone. I THINK I fixed the problem, so if you know how to comment, you now can if you want to : ) For those of you that are new to the whole blogspot thing and just text me your comments or talk to me about them when you see me, you can comment me too : ) Directions are listed below. Enjoy : )
1. Click on "0 Comments" underneath the particular post you want to comment about
2. Write your comment in the text box
3. Underneath the comment box check how you want to identify yourself
4. If you don't have a google account select "Name/URL"
5. Type in your first name
6. Click on "Publish Comment"

Can anyone tell how starved I am for a comment every once in awhile? LOL

1 comments:

Rawson Family said...

Hey it Works now!!!!!:)