Sunday, September 27, 2009

"I Heart Britney" Night One

Last night was night one of the Britney Spears' concerts. I went with my good friend Tracey who bought the tickets for my birthday. It was a lot of fun, and Britney looked amazing!! Britney's cute little boys were there too dancing, pointing, and waving at her during the concert. I didn't get the best pictures of her, because we were pretty far back. I'm hoping to have better luck tonight with the closer seats when I go back again : )

Tracey and I got matching "white trash" Britney hats! We wore it the whole concert. I'm very excited to have a new hat to wear on all of our upcoming rhino rides.

There was a lot of really cool circus and magic acts throughout the concert. It's hard to see but Britney is getting in a box that will be cut into pieces.


Fire during one of her songs


Pretty lights! Britney is in the middle somewhere.


Confetti at the end of the concert. She of course ended the show with "Womanizer."

I took the video of her "Get Naked...Take it off" song. No she doesn't get naked, but it was cool how her and her dancers performed it.

1 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

Checking to see if my comments work : )