Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Heart Britney Night Two


Concert #2 was sooooo much fun : ) Even though I knew what to expect it was still a blast. I think I got better pictures of Brit Brit in action since the seats were a lot closer to the stage. I went this time with my little sis Taylor and Lisa, my very young aunt : ) I really liked spending the evening with those two AND Britney. I also included two more videos, one of a cute skit Britney did and another of a legless chick on a trampoline. She didn't even have stubs for legs. It was kinda weird. It's okay if you despise Britney (it seems like a lot of people do these days). I still am a big fan and no one is going to change my mind about it!!! If any of you heart Britney like me or are at least curious about Britney enjoy the pics : )













0 comments: