The other night Josh was cooking dinner while I was upstairs. He was making his favorite, fajitas. He had JUST finished cooking it after spending quite a bit of time making it "perfect" when tragedy struck : ( His elbow caught the handle of the pan, and all of the extremely hot food dumped onto his foot and our kitchen mat. He kind of yelped out in pain, and I ran downstairs to find him standing there staring at his fajitas on the ground. He seriously looked like he was going to cry! I was sort of sad that dinner was ruined, but I couldn't help but laugh. Unfortunately, he pretty much tackled me to get the camera away when I tried to take a picture of him on the floor cleaning it up. All I could get was the sad picture of the empty pan. I had to put this up as evidence of just how much of a klutz I am married to : )
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Don't Cry Over Spilt Fajitas
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is the worst. Tell Josh I wasn't laughing that hard (it was hard) and Joe got a kick out of it. Sorry Josh.:(
Post a Comment