Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weekend at Coral Pink

Two weekends ago we went to Coral Pink in Utah. There was a wide variety of people there that Josh and I know/hang out with: His Dad and his family; My parents, brother, sister, sis's BFF Danika; our friends Joe and Tosha and their kids; Josh's buddy Justin and his girlfriend Lexie; Josh's buddy Kyle and family; and Alby, the guy that married Josh and I. The wide variety made for an interesting weekend : 0 It was great weather for the most part, and it was really nice to get out of Nevada for a few days. Josh and I haven't been to Coral Pink since we were kiddies, so it was fun to see the place one more time. The worst part though was that Josh's truck ran awful there. He got stuck right outside of camp, so we rode our rhino most of the trip instead. Josh is now very excited for "dune season" to start at Dumont on Halloween!


Josh using his very valuable and often used wench to get towed up a steep dune.

Josh and his Dad Steve about to go on the first and only truck ride of the trip.


Josh and Justin hanging out...probably being mischievous


Hanging out on a dune...


My brother in his razor


I was a second too late! Right before I snapped the picture, all the boys looked so adorable hanging out talking in a cute little huddle. They caught me and ruined it : (


Tosha and her cute little boy Caden.

1 comments:

Rawson Family said...

I would have to say that I love that picture of me. At least Caden looks cute. It was pretty fun Thanks for having us go with you.