Thursday, July 12, 2012

6 Months of...ME : )

 Well this is embarrassing! As I started looking through the last 6 months of pictures, I realized there were very few of me AND very few events really ABOUT me. Welcome to my "Stay at Home Mom" world I guess : / I did take probably a thousand or so pictures though many of which were of my girls, so that is essentially what I have been up to these past 6 months.

Earlier in the year when it was cooler, we LOVED going on rhino rides. Josh made our rhino into a 4 seater last year so we can all go together. I honestly love the little break I get since the sand dunes at Red Rock keep my girls well entertained.
I saw my first solar eclipse! Josh swears that there was another one when we were kids, but I don't remember it. It was really detailed and fun to look at through Josh's welding hat. I'm really glad I got to see it this time around.

Cuddling with my girls is something I love to do every day as long as both girls are playing nice of course. I love how this picture captures our little bond going on here : )

I managed to accidentally lose ALL of my iphone pictures from the month of May due to some computer glitch. Thankfully I had either texted or put these few pictures on facebook, so all pictures were not lost. Unfortunately I did lose over a hundred pictures including many from Mother's Day weekend : ( Very sad BUT I'm so glad I saved the picture above of me holding down my girls for a quick pic and below of me with my Mom the day before Mother's Day. It was such an amazingly fun weekend spent with my family and yes I was even spoiled a little bit!


I went to the lake for the first time with Josh and the girls as a family on Father's Day. We had such a fun time and wow do I love floaties! I was kind of able to enjoy swimming with two toddlers by myself for a few minutes haha

In June we started making special trips to my parents house in Las Vegas so we can go swimming in their pool. The girls were not fans of the life vests though so after this picture we changed into floaties. I haven't been in the pool so much since I was a kid! I guess it's because I have kids now, but I love it and wonder why I didn't spend more time in the pool before babies. Oh oh AND if you notice from the picture I don't have dark blonde roots anymore! In June I got my hair highlighted in the front. It had been over a year since I had last done it and it was way past due! Now if only I could get a good relaxing pedicure in once a year... : )

0 comments: