Josh is going to work on hitting the lottery...that's what he said : ) I'm amused about it since I highly doubt he even knows where, when, and how to sign up for a lottery.
I want to do more: sleeping, eating, reading, organizing, painting the house, and relaxing
I want do do less: worrying about things I have absolutely no control over...easier said than done but I will try my best!
We both hope everyone has a fabulous time in 2010. I really, really, really hope things look up for a lot of people that have been having a tough time. 2009 has been a challenge for many of our family and friends, and we hope 2010 is when things start getting better!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Our New Year's Resolutions
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment