Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Josh and I had a very fun and relaxing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We spent Christmas Eve once again shopping for my gift. Josh loves to wait until the very last minute to buy my gift. Last year was the big flat screen t.v. This year was the t.v. stand for the big flat screen t.v. Yes I had to wait one whole year to get a t.v. stand. Our beautiful t.v. has been sitting on a way too small stand that doesn't match any of our furniture. Now our living room furniture is complete : ) We spent that evening at my parents' house with my Mom's side of the family. We opened gifts, ate dinner, and teased my Mom for a ridiculous gift she got for my little sis. It's tradition that she buys some weird or silly gift for someone. The funniest part is she REALLY thinks it's a good gift and doesn't get why the rest of us thinks she's crazy : ) Christmas Day was spent being lazy in bed watching movies. Then we went back to my parents' house for yet another dinner. I can't believe it went by so quickly!!! I really enjoyed spending time with my family. We are all growing up and doing our own thing a lot, so it's nice to be all together for a little bit. Josh and I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas!!!!


My family almost too grown up to fit on the couch anymore : )


Jordan showing some cousinly love to Taylor


My brother, sis, me and cousin Jordan


My Mom's gift that had all of us busy teasing her and playing games with for a good part of Christmas night. She bought life size stand ups of Edward and Jacob from Twilight/New Moon. When you turn the corner, it really does scare you. They look really real I promise. Sooooo cheesy though Mom!!!


Taylor cuddling with the boys. Can you tell she is SOOO Team Jacob now? Yuck!


I felt like I was Bella for a second there.


I am SOOOO Team Edward.


Whatever Jacob!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Last two pictures are ridiculous haha

Taylor Peterson said...

your a nerd! jacob is hott