Thanks-giving Day this year was the same...lots of food and spending time with family. We had Thanks-giving dinner at my parents house in Vegas. The weather was beautiful, and the food was delicious. On Black Friday, we got up and went to the dunes. No shopping...well I did buy a sweatshirt at the dunes for myself if that counts : ) I didn't take many pictures of the dune trip, but it was nice weather too. Josh and I enjoyed just relaxing and took advantage of the 4 days off from work. I'm already counting down until the 2 week winter break (11 days to go!). We hope all of you had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day and weekend too!
The one thing I helped with...stirring the gravy. I know, I know someday I will pay for never helping out with the cooking stuff.

2 comments:
Have a little pie with your whip cream:)
Dunmont was a lot of fun, Thanks for giving me a ride.Third gear I am impressed.
That was the best gravy ever. Just kidding.
Post a Comment