In July, we had a big family photo shoot in our yard. Monica Dominguez took the pictures. She also did the girls' newborn and 6 month pictures, and we just absolutely love her! She is so easy to talk to and to work with AND she takes really great pictures! I originally planned to have the pictures just be of the girls to document them turning one. I somehow convinced Josh to join in on the fun. Yes I'm still shocked he said yes to it all. We had our awesome friend Kelly come to help out too. While I wish I had more time to curl my hair, I am very pleased with the pictures : ) I posted most of my favorites on here, and I'm saving a few of them for our Christmas cards this year (yep I've already ordered them, yep I'm kinda strange for doing that!)








----------------------------------------------------------
Tamryn 1 Year-oh my goodness was this girl super photogenic this time around! In the past we have been lucky to get one good shot of her. She made up for it this time! She was really showing off her pretty little smile!






----------------------------------------------------------
Tatum 1 Year



Sunday, August 28, 2011
The Girls' 1 Year Pictures
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment