Saturday, August 27, 2011

2011 Family book part 1

Click here to view this photo book larger


Holy cow do I take WAY more pictures now that I have kids. I used to be able to fit an entire year of memories into one book with maybe 50 or so pages. Now I'm barely able to fit 6 months worth of pictures into 100 pages. I may have to do THREE books a year. It's just so fun to take pictures of my baby girls, and man do they grow up too quickly. I absolutely love looking back at their cute faces in these pictures. It's nice to look back at friends and family too : ) This album took some time to complete, and I'm thinking this whole "digital" scrap booking thing has become a fun hobby of mine. I love making different fun picture projects for others as well as for my own little family.

0 comments: