Hard to believe, but the girls are already one! The day was full of cake, presents, friends, swimming, and fun! Lucky for the girls they got to do it all over again the day after their birthday too! On their birthday, we had a party for them at our friend's house here in Moapa Valley. On Sunday, we had another party for them in Las Vegas at my parent's house. Double the girls, double the parties I guess : ) Both girls behaved soooooo well and really dug in when it was cake time. We couldn't believe how amazing their gifts were, and the girls are keeping busy with all their cool new toys. I picked just a few of the many, many pictures taken from the two days. Enjoy!
The girls spent much of their birthday in almost their birthday suits! They ALWAYS wear clothes and this is one of the very rare moments they have gotten to be in just their diapers. What can I say, I love putting them in their cute matching outfits too much. I didn't want them to get anything on their birthday dresses, so I let them play in cute jean looking diapers for the day. I don't think they minded : )
Swimming at Bob and Kelly's
Mama and the birthday girls
We were all saved by the pool!
Tamryn trying to earn brownie points with her future kindergarten teacher Mrs. Hammons : ) She is such a snuggler these days!
Present time!
Other than the wrapping paper and cardboard boxes, the girls loved opening up their new books. I'm not sure if it's a teacher's kids thing but yes my girls are a little obsessed with books.
Cake time! Happy Birthday girls!!
They each got their own "smash" cake, and you can tell by the next few pictures that those cakes definitely got smashed.
We made an honest attempt at a family picture during all the cake madness. It was worth a try. I love how Tamryn's face is smashed in the cake : )
Tamryn all caked out.
I think Tatum's had enough of the cake too.
Party #2!
Such awesome gifts they got!
Tatum ready to party : )
Tamryn's ready too!
The girls of course made their way to the tupperware cabinet, one of their favorite things to get into at Grandma and Grandpa's!
Present time!
Once again, they loved the wrapping paper the most with books in a close second.
Let the second round of cake smashing begin!
Cousin Juliet joined in for a little bit. Tatum started coughing and Juliet got the most concerned look on her face and patted her back until she knew she was okay. It was very, very sweet and super cute : )
Tamryn
Tatum
Mama and Aunt Taylor
Saved by the pool again! Aunt Taylor with Tamryn
Uncle Jared with Tatum
Grandma, Mama, and Cousin Jenae
Back at home at the end of day 2 of parties. The girls loved their first stroll in their new wagon. What a fun birthday weekend!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Turning One Is So Much Fun!
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
soooooo cute
Post a Comment