It's hard to believe but Tatum and Tamryn will be turning 1 next week, and I will be turning 30 a few weeks after that! July is going to be an interesting month for me, especially this year. I'm finding myself reminiscing on the times when the girls were my 5 pound tiny little angels. I just got finished a few minutes ago going through their preemie and newborn clothes just because. It's all a little sad for me! The girls on the other hand are happy, happy, happy almost all the time. I love that I have such happy and healthy little girls. They are now quite aware of each other and are like magnets. They are either laughing together or yanking toys from each other. We are already dealing with sharing toys and not hitting each other, and they aren't even one yet! Luckily they do a lot more laughing than fighting. It's absolutely the sweetest sound to hear the girls giggling and talking to each other. They are already best friends! I picked a few of my favorite pictures of them from the past month or so.
Summer has been a little rough. No more going to the park, strolls through the neighborhood or even swinging in the yard. It's just too hot! The girls and I have been trying to keep ourselves entertained indoors. They love sitting in the "big chair" and having me rock them in it.
I often fold laundry in the living room with them near me playing with their toys. I left the room for a minute to find them "helping" me.
These girls love to "read" books...even in the bathtub! They flip through each page of the book and babble like they are really reading the words. They love to copy everything I do now. I definitely have to be more careful at what I'm doing haha : )
Thank goodness for the pool at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Such sweet, happy sisters : )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss Tatum is the energetic one in our house. She is quite the free spirit. She is super easy to get to laugh and smile. She eats almost anything you put in front of her, and she loves to move around and explore. Tatum is NOT a fan of the gate we recently put up. She's literally like a caged animal! This girl is always on the go and is definitely a Mama's girl. I love her sweet hugs she gives me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss Tamryn is quite the snuggle bug. She has a hard time trusting new people, places, toys and food. She is definitely a thinker and observer. Once she is comfortable though she is the snuggliest, sweetest, and funniest little girl ever. Josh and I both cherish the long hugs she often gives us. I love how she crawls in my lap with a book wanting me to read to her. I DON'T like how she pretty much won't eat anything I give her unless it's grean beans, bananas, cheese, or ice cream. Her facial expressions are hilarious! She is quite dramatic, especially when she's not happy or when she's really, really interested in something.
Friday, July 8, 2011
The Girls are Growing Up!
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is the best post youve done so far, every picture is adorable! They are so precious:)))
Post a Comment