Saturday, December 18, 2010

Three Month Pictures

In October, Tamryn and Tatum turned 3 months. We had their pictures taken at Target since my Mom had a bunch of coupons to take pictures there. I would NOT recommend going there for pictures, at least for babies. The photographer kept complaining that she didn't have enough time for TWINS (in my defense, I told her it was twins when I scheduled the appointment), and she rushed the whole session. Tamryn is very sensitive and picks up on people's moods very easily. She was seriously hysterical through much of the session. My Mom or I would get her calmed down and as soon as she got near the photographer she would start crying again. I will definitely be going back to the photographer who took their newborn pictures from now on. I guess I learned my lesson! Even with the impatient photographer and a very upset Tamryn, I think the pictures turned out pretty cute : )

Tamryn in purple and Tatum in pink

Tatum

Tamryn...notice the slightly red and puffy eyes : (

We had some Christmas pictures taken during the session too. Tamryn looks slightly annoyed that her sissy's on top of her : )

Cute little feet...the best gift I got this year

Santa's Babies...I think they may be very upset with me for posting this picture someday though...hehe

1 comments:

Amy Rindy said...

They look darling! So sorry about the bratty photographer - she sounds like a beast! Good thing they still turned out so cute!