Monday, December 27, 2010

Random October Pictures

I take a lot of random pictures...mostly of Tamryn of Tatum. I absolutely love being able to stay at home with them all the time and watch them learn and grow right before my eyes. Taking pictures and videos of them just sitting there is something I do just about every day. Here's just a few of the many adorable pictures I have taken of my little sweet peas.

I just love it when they laugh, and I love it even more when I catch it on camera or video, which is not an easy thing to do!

What's even harder than catching a laugh on camera? Getting BOTH of them to smile at the same time for the camera : ) Here's one I'm very proud of!

Daddy's little couch potatoes

Pictures of the girls a little after getting their 2 month shots. It was quite a sad day. I teared up, which probably didn't help calm them down. Luckily, after a few minutes the girls were okay. They slept a lot and did run a little bit of a fever for a few days though : ( Here's sleepy Tamryn!

...and here's happy Tatum!

Just have to love Tamryn's cheesy smile!

Tatum is known for her interesting faces she makes, and here's one of them.

Here's Tatum's pretty smile!

There was a boom over at my parent's house, and my brother Jared took me on a ride on it. It went up WAY too high, and I don't think I'll be going back on it anytime soon.

Waving at the camera through my fear.

My sleepy girls both fell asleep wearing the most adorable matching jammies ever : )

My girls wearing Halloween outfits to get in the Halloween spirit early

Tatum just hanging out

Tamryn...she is always doing weird stuff with her lips. It cracks us up all the time.

Happy early Halloween!!

G.G. (short for Great Grammy) rocking one of the girls to sleep.

0 comments: