...decorate! I LOVE spring mostly because it means winter is over! Every spring I go a little overboard in my classroom on spring activities. The first two pictures are of a bulletin board of my class writing about spring and how much THEY love it too : ) The last two pictures are of mine and two other teachers door decorations for Reading Week. The theme was gardening and this is what we (mostly the other two actually) came up with. On each of the seed packets each kid wrote the title and author of their favorite book and decorated it. They also made symmetrical butterflies and the other classes made cool ladybugs. I smile every day when I walk to my room in the morning, because it's so pretty and "spring" like to look at.
...check out the cows! Nothing screams spring is here like cows munching on green grass. Across the street from our house in Logandale is a field of cows. The babies' room window looks directly at them. I think they look so cute and peaceful while I'm working on the nursery every weekend.
...mow the lawn! Our Logandale house has a ridiculously large yard full of green grass that needs to be mowed quite often. This is Josh's least favorite thing to do, but he's a trooper and still does it all the time. Recently we purchased a new lawn mower when our other one's engine blew up. Can you see him in the first picture? He looks so tiny at the other end of the yard! Sadly that picture is only showing about half of what he has to mow...poor Josh...poor lawn mower!
...celebrate Easter with family. My Mom let me know that this is my last year of getting a basket and participating in the Money Egg Hunt. Next year I will be replaced by my two little girls. I don't mind, especially since Josh and I will still get to eat their candy for at least the first couple of their Easters.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Spring is a time to...
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a cute teacher you are! Isn't spring just about the best thing ever? I can't believe how huge your yard is - poor Josh, that is a lot to take care of!
Post a Comment