Last week Josh and I got to spend some time withan old friend of his, also named Josh, a good friend that he grew up with visiting from South Carolina. I had never met him, and they hadn't seen each other in at least five years. It was great to finally meet him, and I also got to meet his girlfriend Tara who was super sweet and fun to hang out with. Josh really enjoyed seeing his buddy again and just hanging out. We hope they can come back soon for another visit!! Below are a few pictures when I actually thought to take a picture with my camera : ) We actually did a lot more stuff...I just forgot to capture them in pictures.
Here's two seconds after they spotted me with the camera. One day I'll get better at sneaking up on the boy huddle : )
Josh and Tara enjoying the beautiful scenery up the street from our house.
Josh HAD to take his prerunner out. The boys once again look super excited to get their picture taken.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Special Visit
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment