Friday, February 19, 2010

The Taylor Twins' room will be full of the color...

Pink! Yesterday, Josh and I had yet another ultrasound appointment to make sure the babies and my uterus are still doing okay, and we found out that there's a 90% chance they are both GIRLS!!! I'm so excited, and I hope that they will for the most part get along and be bff's. It's tough being a girl these days, and it's nice to know they will have someone their same age going through the same things right there with them. I'm pretty girly too so I'm already thinking how fun it will be to have girl talk and girl trips to the mall with my two little gals. Josh "prepared" for the news, so he wasn't shocked. I think he will be a wonderful cuddly Daddy, but I feel bad for when they hit those teenage years. I'm pretty sure they won't be dating or wearing makeup until they move out of the house if he has it his way : ) He is worried they will talk as much or more than I do...he says he's stocking up on earplugs now to be prepared : ) Next up...names! Josh and I do NOT agree at all on girl names so there's a definite possibility they will be three week old babies still without names :o

4 comments:

Tawni said...

Aww two little Girls what fun.. You should ask my mom on names she pretty good at coming up with them..

Rawson Family said...

Sorry Josh! You are now oafishly out numbered, welcome to my neck of the woods(although I would rather deal with boys). Good luck with the names thats always the hardest.:)

Taylor Peterson said...

wooooo im excited!!

Amy Rindy said...

Melissa! I haven't been on the computer much lately, so I am just catching up on your blog. SO exciting about your little girls!! We know all about a house full of girls, and definitely think it is the best - well I do at least, maybe you shouldn't ask Steve! :) I am so excited for you to be the mommy of girls. It is so much fun and definitely something to look forward to once they're all grown up past the hard teenage years!