Okay it's all right to tease me about this one : ) I STILL get my picture taken on the first day of school. I have now had 24 first days of school... 6 in elementary, 3 in junior high, 4 in high school, 4 in college, 2 as a 2nd grade teacher, 1 as a 4th grade teacher, and now 4 as a 1st grade teacher. Every one of the pictures except my kindergarten and 1st grade photos were taken in front of my parents' front door. My mom seriously still gets so excited for my first day. She's so cheesy, which worries me since I could very well turn out to be cheesy just like her when I have kids someday : 0
I am happy to report that the first day went well! My kids are super cute and sweet, and I only had 1 crier on the first day. We do so many fun things in first grade, and a lot of pictures are taken throughout the year. I wish I could post pictures of the class, but I would need written permission from each of the parents. I'm really excited for another great year in first grade!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
First day of School...Again!
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment