Monday, August 3, 2009

One Birthday Closer to 30 (Yikes!)

Last Friday, I turned 28 ... 2 years away from 30. Yes, I am officially in my "late" 20's. It doesn't help that Josh will ALWAYS be 2 and a half years younger than me. All of the pictures posted were taken at my parents house a few days before the big day. Josh took me to see "The Ugly Truth" the weekend before too, which by the way is a funny movie and (sigh) it has Gerard Butler in it. On my actual birthday, I was seriously exhausted from work. We had a huge economics fair, and while it was soooo much fun it made me super tired by the end of the day. So Josh took me to Inside Scoop in Logandale to eat my favorite sandwich and rocky road ice cream. Then we went home, and we watched the weirdest movie called "Bubble Boy." It was so weird...that it was good. I couldn't bring myself to change the station. I got great gifts from everyone. Josh got me tickets to see Britney Spears in concert. Funny enough, Tracey ALSO got me tickets to see Britney. Luckily, Tracey's is for Saturday night, and Josh's is for Sunday night, which means I'm going to see Britney TWICE!! Normally that would kind of stink, but I am a little obsessed with Ms. Britney Spears...so I am SUPER excited!!


My cake looks like it's on fire. Thanks Tay-ti for decorating the cake so cute!


Blowing out that many candles is HARRRD


A replacement ipod from my parents.


My new Jessica Simpson bag. If you didn't know, she has her own line of purses now that I think are very cute.

0 comments: