Monday, August 24, 2009

Shooting a Really Big Gun

About a week ago, we were bored and decided to go out shooting near our house in Logandale. I was excited to shoot a pink handgun, and everyone else was excited to shoot a really, really big gun that Josh told me is called a 50 cal. rifle. If anyone from Vegas wonders how people in small towns keep from being bored, this is one great example. I had a lot of fun even though I was forced to shoot the really big gun.




The bullet out of the really big gun. It's huge!!


Ryan with his really big gun.


Josh trying it out


Right before I was forced to shoot. It felt like a bomb went off. It literally knocks the wind out of you.


Shooting a pink gun!!!


I look soooo graceful shooting I know : )

Well I have to end with a dorky pic of me trying to be cool with a gun.

0 comments: