Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Time


This Thanksgiving the four of us went to my parent's house for some delicious food and special time to spend with family. My parents, brother, sister, Grammy, Aunt Lisa, cousin Jordan, and family friends Danika and Zack were there to celebrate with us. The girls were WAY more into the food this year and loved the mashed potatoes, stuffing, and turkey the most. I even heard Tamryn going 'mmmmmmmmm' and 'yummmmmm' while she was eating. Tamryn definitely loves her food, especially special Thanksgiving food! The only bad thing about the day was that Josh, Tamryn, and Tatum all woke up with colds that morning, so Josh was a bit grumpier and the girls had a lot of snot everywhere. Of COURSE I didn't get sick. I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything. Knock on wood, I haven't gotten sick once since becoming a Mommy. It was such a nice day to enjoy with the family and reflect on all the things we are thankful for, family being at the top of the list!




0 comments: