Josh and I finally did something exciting this weekend! The Mint 400 Race was happening right by our house in Logandale. It's an all day race in the desert, and there were pre-runner trucks, buggies, and even slugbugs. There were probably even more types of vehicles, but I'm not that knowledgeable on that kind of stuff : ) We took a very safe and short rhino ride out to a good spot to watch the race. I ate a lot and sat a lot while I watched. It was nice to get out of the house and not think about the babies' room or stress about other baby stuff for a day.
Here's Josh and I in our rhino getting some shade. I had some serious pink cheeks! I swear I put on sunscreen a few times, but my pale skin was no match for the bright spring sun. I was happy that Josh didn't look too miserable since he hates having his picture taken.
Josh and his buddies watching a foot from the track. Josh wouldn't let me get that close...something about being preggo or something : )
Josh's favorite truck of the day...the screamin' semen. You can see the "lucky" little guy on the side of the truck.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Mint 400 Race
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment