Yes I am being that annoying person posting ultrasound pics and videos, but I have a good reason! I had my third ultrasound today, and the twins' personalities are already showing! This happened at the 2nd ultrasound too. Two weeks ago at that one, twin A was super hyper kicking all 4 limbs everywhere while twin B was snuggled up and moved an arm or leg every once in awhile. Jump to today...twin A was looking all snuggled up, moving every once in awhile. Twin B on the other hand was turned towards the top of my belly and looked like a scary skeleton/alien! Of course, the little thing refused to turn over so they could test its neck. Eventually, it kind of moved, but I can already see this one is stubborn and already a pain : ) Yes I still think they are both adorable, even if B looks a little scary : ) The doc said everything looks great...I loved one thing he said..."It took a million things to go right for your babies to make it to this point." It really made me realize what a miracle they are : ) Lucky for me (or not), I get to see them via ultrasound EVERY two weeks until they are born. It's the beauty of having a high risk pregnancy I guess.

Thursday, January 21, 2010
Already So Different!
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HOOOORAY!!!
i am so excited for you guys. i cant wait to meet them.
you are going to be such a good mommy.
Ya this is so cool... you should post belly picture!!
Post a Comment