Sunday, June 21, 2009

Surprise!

On Friday we went to a surprise party for my friend Jessica who was turning 30...or 21+9. It was at Osaka's, which Josh and I had never been to before that evening. Jessica was very surprised and excited to see all of her teacher friends, and everyone had a blast! I think our party of 30+ made everyone else leave or want to in the restaurant. Teachers can have very loud voices especially when everyone is all together in one room with drinks. The best part of the evening was when they were making the food right in front of us. I loved the onion ring volcano fire thing. I tried to snap pictures of the best parts, but my camera's timing was a little off. I just missed the good parts. The food was delicious, and the two of us even tried shrimp. We both do NOT like seafood, but we both really liked the shrimp. We definitely recommend Osaka's now! Oh and happy birthday Jessica!


It's hard to see but it's fire right in front of us at our dinner table.


The very skilled man making our food. You should have seen how much butter was put in the rice! I still ate all of mine though...oh well.

Jessica and I

Josh being a good sport... there were way more girls than boys there. I finally got a little smile out of him and his eyes are half closed! Someday I hope to get a cute picture of us together.

0 comments: