Over Memorial Day Weekend we went to Mt. Wilson. It's about three hours away. Bob was nice enough to let us stay in his cabin with him, and Hawkeye and Krystine came too. We ate a lot, relaxed , watched t.v., and went on a rhino ride. It's a lot cooler up there, which was a great break from the hot weather we get to deal with for the next few months. It was hard to come back to reality, and I don't think I ate for days after we got back. I have not eaten that much junk food in a really, really long time! It was a lot of fun though!
We came across these "super-cool" vests in the cabin and HAD to wear them. There was also a fantastic hat there that I wore too.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend at Mt. Wilson
This is a really old cabin/shack we saw during our rhino ride.
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's so funny- He is so weird (Hawk) my mom is the same way, with her belly button. my blog private but here is my email- tawni@mvdsl.com and i'll send you the link.
Post a Comment