Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Last weekend was Mother's Day. I went to my Mom's house that afternoon where much of my Mom's side of the family was too. Mom, Lisa, and Grammy enjoyed all of the gifts, and we all enjoyed the yummy food. I guess my Mom deserved the special day... I guess she did an alright job taking care of her three kids : )


My Mom and "Aunt" Lisa

Instead of getting my mom flowers that would die in a few days, I got her a plant. My dad was super excited to plant them less than a minute after I gave them to Mom.


This is my Mom's favorite gift...a Twilight t-shirt. She is obsessed with everything that has to do with Twilight. She's worse than the fanatic Twilight teens you see on t.v.


I got her Gossip Girl season 1. It's my favorite t.v. show, and I'm pretty sure she will love all of the drama Gossip Girl has to offer.


This is us trying to take a group picture. My mom is being a dork and poking Jared behind us. I'm beginning to wonder why Jared never wears a t-shirt anymore...


Mom being on her best behavior...Me, Taylor, Mom, and Jared

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jared does not wear shirts because on mom's birthday (July 1st) it is extremely hot outside...and I don't want a tan like Josh haha