We have all survived nearly six weeks as a family of four. Life has been pretty crazy so far! It's already showing by how many times I've posted anything since Tamryn and Tatum's birthday. Since their birth, we have moved everything to our Logandale home. Right now, most of the things we moved from our Vegas house are still in boxes : ( I'm hoping to get everything moved in by the time the girls enter kindergarten! While the girls are super sweet and eat at the same times, they often sleep at different times during the day, which means I almost always have an awake and very alert little girl wanting all of my attention : ) I also recently took a one year leave of absence from my teaching job, which means I have changed insurance companies too. Both of those things required a lot of paperwork to be done...not very much fun when there's not much extra time. We also fixed up the Vegas house so it's ready to sell (hopefully soon)! The amount of paperwork and time involved with that is also a bit overwhelming right now. I'm waiting for the day when my only to do's are take care of babies and clean up the house. It's a miracle right now that BOTH girls are sleeping in the middle of the day. We have been getting into somewhat of a routine...yay! The girls sleep pretty good at night, and Josh and I both are getting a good night's sleep almost every night. The girls are growing so much and are such sweet and smart little girls. It's amazing how each of them are already getting their own little personalities. Although it's a lot of work, these two little girls are SO worth it. Josh and I both make sure to cuddle with each of them individually at least one time each day no matter how crazy things get. We just love them more than we ever thought possible! Pictures from the crazy month of August will be getting posted soon...I hope : ) Things have to start calming down soon, right? Well as I'm typing this, one of them has woken up and is now screaming : )
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment