I have not been doing too many exciting things. I am basically huge, uncomfortable, and tired all the time. My days are spent slowly organizing stuff, napping, cleaning a room, napping again, and so on until Josh gets home from work and makes me relax for the rest of the evening. Here are some recent pictures though of some things I have been part of lately other than cleaning and napping : )
Father's Day! We had him open gifts and we enjoyed some yummy food and desserts.
My dad's least favorite gift...my Mom got him two seasons of the show "The Tudors." She really, really wants to watch it while my Dad has never even heard of the show : )
Josh and I got him a sander...may sound boring but he was super excited. He's been wanting this particular one for awhile now.
The strawberry pie we all had to eat. I have definitely been craving anything to do with strawberries lately.
My Mom ALWAYS insists on taking a picture of me and my belly every chance she gets. Josh is next to me dodging the camera (no surprise there).
Another big event...Mom's birthday-turning 46!
I told my sister Taylor to write 64 instead of 46 on her cake and see if she would even notice...she didn't!
Taylor, Mom, and Me
Here's a month long project I FINALLY finished! I make a photo book for each year. 2008's book was pathetic...only 40 pages with only a few pictures per page. 2009 proved to be much better, but it took soooo long. My preggo brain may have played a part in it, but the fact that I started blogging in 2009 really made the book awesome. I pretty much cut and pasted from the blog and added some more details and pictures that I have. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out even though it took a really long time to make. It's a total of 90 pages and some pages I had to squeeze in a lot of pictures because I was worried about the book becoming too long. Now I'm worried about 2010's book. With the twins coming, I may have to have a 2010 part 1 book and a part 2 book : )
Monday, July 12, 2010
Lately...
Posted by Melissa Taylor at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment